Mirasol Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Mar 6, 2017 - Mirasol Resources Ltd. Reports on 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
March 6, 2017 - Mirasol Resources Ltd (TSX-V: MRZ, Frankfurt: M8R, the \'Company\') announced the results of its 2016 Annual General Meeting of shareholders, which was held on March 2, 2017 (the \'Meeting\').
The shareholders of the Company represented at the Meeting elected Stephen C. Nano, Nick DeMare, Borden R. Putnam III, Dana H. Prince, John Tognetti and Patrick C. Evans as directors of the Company for the ensuing year. Further, shareholders also approved: (i) the re-appointment of Davi
- Thu Mar 2, 2017 - Mirasol Anounces Exploration Results from New 100% Owned Odin Copper Project, Oligocene Porphyry Belt Northern Chile
VANCOUVER, BC -- March 2, 2017 -- Mirasol Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: MRZ, \'Mirasol\') is pleased to announce initial exploration results from a new porphyry copper target at its 100% owned Odin project, located 20 km north of BHP's La Escondida Copper Mine in Northern Chile.
The Odin Project was staked by Mirasol as part of its ongoing Atacama-Puna generative program which is focused on prolific mineral belts in northern Chile and Argentina. Mirasol holds 100 percent of four copper projects in thi
- Tue Feb 21, 2017 - Mirasol Upgrades La Curva Project with New Gold-Silver Rock Chip Results from Cerro Chato Drill Target, Santa Cruz Argentina
Vancouver, BC, 21 February, 2017 -- Mirasol Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: MRZ, \'Mirasol\') Recent exploration at the 100%-owned La Curva gold project Santa Cruz Argentina, has identified a 300 m-long zone of Au+Ag-bearing epithermal veinlets which crosscut a well-developed barren silica cap at the Cerro Chato prospect. The veinlets assay up to 10.76 g/t Au and 24 g/t Ag, and directly overlie a portion of a 1.2 km-long IP geophysical resistivity anomaly centred at shallow depths beneath the Au+Ag barren si
- Fri Feb 17, 2017 - Mirasol Announces Termination of Claudia Gold-Silver Project JV
Vancouver, BC, February 17, 2017 -- Mirasol Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: MRZ, OTCPK: MRZLF \'Mirasol\') has received notice from Cerro Vanguardia S.A. (CVSA), a majority owned subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, of termination of the Exploration and Option (JV) Agreement signed February 29, 2016 for the Claudia Gold-Silver Project, Santa Cruz Province Argentina. The Claudia project adjoins the southern border of CVSA's Cerro Vanguardia mining operation.
Mirasol exploration at the Claudia project identified
- Wed Feb 8, 2017 - Mirasol Joint Venture partner Yamana starts second season of drilling at Atlas Gold-Silver Project, Gorbea Joint Venture, Northern Chile.
Vancouver, BC, 08 February, 2017 - Mirasol Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: MRZ, \'Mirasol\') is pleased to announce that Yamana Gold Corporation (Yamana) has commenced the 2nd year of exploration at the Gorbea JV, completing a systematic surface mapping program in December 2016 and initiating a minimum 3,500 metre, eight hole drilling program on January 17, 2017 at the Atlas gold-silver project Chile.
Atlas is one of nine properties within the Yamana - Gorbea JV, signed with Mirasol on May 10, 2015 (see ne
- Mon Jan 30, 2017 - Mirasol Signs Letter of Intent with OceanaGold Corporation for La Curva Project, Santa Cruz, Argentina
VANCOUVER, BC, January 30, 2017 -- Mirasol Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: MRZ,) (the \'Company\' or \'Mirasol\') is pleased to announce that it has signed a Letter of Intent (\'LOI\') dated January 24, 2017 (the \'LOI\') with OceanaGold Corporation to explore the 100% Mirasol owned La Curva Gold Project under a joint venture (JV).
OceanaGold Corporation (TSX/ASX: OGC) is a mid-tier, high-margin, multinational gold producer with operations in New Zealand and the Philippines and is also in the proce
- Fri Dec 16, 2016 - Mirasol Reports Encouraging Phase II Drill Results from Cerro Vanguardia Mines JV at the Claudia Gold-Silver Project, Santa Cruz Province Argentina
Vancouver, BC, December 16, 2016 - Mirasol Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: MRZ, OTCPK: MRZLF \'Mirasol\') is pleased to announce additional encouraging intersections of Au+Ag mineralization from Phase II drilling of the Curahue Trend at Mirasol's Claudia project in Santa Cruz Province Argentina. Exploration is being managed by Mirasol's Joint Venture partner Cerro Vanguardia S.A. (CVSA, 92.5 % owned by AngloGold Ashanti, the controlling shareholder, and 7.5 % by Fomicruz S.E., the Santa Cruz provincial minin
- Fri Sep 30, 2016 - Financial Statements and MD&A for September 30, 2016
- Thu Sep 29, 2016 - Mirasol Resources Successfully Completes a Rights Offering
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES
September 29, 2016 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Mirasol Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: MRZ) (\'Mirasol\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the completion of its rights offering (the \'Rights Offering\') which was announced on August 10, 2016, and expired at 5:00 pm (PDT) on Se
- Wed Sep 14, 2016 - Mirasol receives high-grade silver assays from initial prospecting at Virginia Silver Project and expands claim holdings